Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2nd tag...

the 2nd tag...
aku tlh d tag oleh rumate ku sendri..
haiyaa lu....hehe!!



*Here are the rules*

1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5. Link the person who tagged you.
6. Leave a comment for each blogger.

*SEVEN facts about me*
-I love laughing.
-I love writing diary...
-I love my family, friends....
-I love travelling..gve me a new experience...
-I window shopping...tgk gelagat manusia yg mcm2..;)
-aku ske dgr lagu kuat2...leh hilangkn tensyen ku...;p
-I like sense of humor....i luv it...

*SIX unspectacular quirks about me*
-bila hati nk mrh ngn seseorg...nk mkn pon xlalu dh....
-mo0d cepat berubah2
- ske zZzz..hehe!!
-xleh berpisah jaoh ngan my hp...my 2nd bf..hehe!!
-surfing tenet..bila blik kg mula la merindu,,,,;)
-suka tentang bulan dan bntang....obses....ia melambangkn ketenanganku,,;)

*SEVEN people to tag*

- nanti akn ku pikrkn sape yg kena...hehe!!

okey dh ye my rumate,,,
jenuh aku pk...ahaha~!!

No comments: